Container White Small
The modern shape of this container is a collaboration of Sekisaka Lacquerware and Industrial Facility. Sekisaka Lacquerware has a history of over 300 years in Fukui prefecture, Japan. The mission is to blend the local tradition of lacquerware with modern design by collaborating with Industrial Facility, a London-based studio.
The wooden lid with a silicone lining creates an airtight seal to keep contents fresh. It's perfect to store kitchen or household items, such as coffee, tea, sugar, candies, snacks, etc.
- Material: Body: ABS resin base / Urethane finish Lid: Castor aralia wood / Urethane finish with silicone seal
- Dimensions: (4.4” Diameter x 3.9” Height) Ø113 x H100 mm
- Weight: 7oz (198g)
- Do not use microwave, dishwasher, oven top
- Do not soak in water or hot water for a long time
- Avoid pouring boiling water directly
- Avoid using a hard sponge, alkaline detergent, chlorine bleach, etc.